Animal Feeds – Crystalyx for Beef
Shamel Milling offers a complete line of Beef feeds and products, including Crystalyx for Beef
“Quality doesn’t cost, it pays.” The old adage still rings true today – especially when you compare CRYSTALYX low-moisture tubs with the seemingly less expensive upfront costs of other supplement options.
Important benefits of using CRYSTALYX Low Moisture Tubs include:
– Easy to store and handle
– Requiring minimal labor and no special equipment.
– Easily accessible to Beef Cows with consistent, self-limiting consumption.
– Windproof, waterproof and waste-proof – won’t blow away, get trampled or deteriorate in inclement weather conditions.
As with other supplements, low-moisture blocks and tubs can vary in cost, ingredient composition, nutrient content, storage requirements and consumption characteristics.
CRYSTALYX Tubs Are All About Consistency and Intake:
– The CRYSTALYX manufacturing process provides product consistency and intake quality
– Your Beef Cows will consume the same amount – from tub to tub.
– The naturally self-limiting formula pulls moisture from the air to soften the layers at the top of the tub. When Beef Cows consume it, only so much can be softened for them to eat.
– Because of their manufacturing process, other low-moisture blocks and tubs contain more moisture, which allows Beef Cows to consume it at a faster rate.
Suddenly that “cheaper” option ends up costing you much more!
Mon-Fri: 8am - 5pm
Copyright © 2021 Shamel Milling Co. East Concord, NY
~ All rights reserved. No use of text or images without express permission. ~